Update Your Personal Info

Student, Staff, and Faculty Personal Info Update

To update your home address, home phone, or cell phone number, please go to WebAdvisor. Use this form to make changes to your other information. Please note: Your changes will not appear immediately on the Web site; they will be sent to the H.R. Dept. (for faculty and staff) and the Registrar's Office (for students). Once those offices update your data in Colleague, your changes will show up on the Web site.